Wine 2.22 Changelog:
- [New] Source selection dialog for scanners.
- [New] Improvements in ARM64 support.
- [New] Float audio formats with more than 2 channels in XAudio.
- [New] Fixes for DLL injection support.
- [New] Input methods improvements.
- [Fix] IE6 and IE4 have greenish toolbar icons
- [Fix] Bedlam (indie game) renders 3D world upside down (DX11)
- [Fix] The Witcher 3 intro videos don't play
- [Fix] Multiple apps and games using MS .NET Framework 4.x need api-ms-win-core-winrt-roparameterizediid-l1-1-0.dll.RoGetParameterizedTypeInstanceIID (Mafia III, Daylight)
- [Fix] rsaenh: Warning and notes while building (GCC 7.1.1)
- [Fix] shell32: Warning and notes while building (GCC 7.1.1)
- [Fix] wintrust: Warning and note while building (GCC 7.1.1)
- [Fix] propsys: Warning and notes while building (GCC 7.1.1)
- [Fix] Winamp's associations setup window has broken check boxes appearance
- [Fix] Skyrim can not load skse when upgrade to 2.18
- [Fix] HeTeMuLu Creator: Can't input some kanji characters properly.
- [Fix] wineboot crashes with stack smashing on aarch64
- [Fix] Bricscad v17 crashes on startup, needs ADVAPI32.dll.PerfStartProviderEx
- [Fix] Wine-mono download dialog should say wine-mono, not Mono
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ wget -nc https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/Release.key
$ sudo apt-key add Release.key
$ sudo apt-add-repository https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/ubuntu/
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install --install-recommends winehq-stable
Check version wine:
|$ wine --version|