- concept art
- texture and matte painters
- illustrations and comics
Krita 4.1 is the second feature release in the Krita 4 series and is released only three months after 4.0. But there is still a heap of interesting new things and improvements to check out!
Krita 4.1.1 Changelog:
- Added context menu (right click) options for transform tool. This makes it easier to change your transform type between perspective, free, warp, etc.
- Added context menu (right click) options for crop. This makes it easier to use without needing the tool options open.
- New Cursor option. Force brush outline to always be shown at 100%
- HEIF file format can now be opened and saved to. Thanks to a patch by Dirk Farin. Note that this is not enabled in the default builds because the libraries needed to build the import/export filter are very new.
- Ask the user what DPI they want their SVG images imported with
- Multibrush tool now accepts decimals for the angle
- Fixes to links for new documentation site