Synfig Studio 1.2.1 Changelog:
- Fixed rendering of text with international characters on Windows.
- Fixed algorithm of Fast Gaussian Blur, eliminating the random artifacts.
- Fixed incorrect rendering of Twirl Layer and Noise Distortion Layer.
- Improved performance for complex scenes with more than 1000 vector elements.
- Fixed Z-Depth issue for ungroupped layers.
- Initial value of quality of Preview now independent from current zoom level and set to 1.0 by default.
- Fixed support for graphic tablets in Windows version.
- Fixed crash with XP-Pen G540 tablet.
- Fixed crash of Skeleton plugin.
- Filenames with international characters now correctly remembered in “Recent Files” menu.
- Fixed size of dock area drop buttons for Gtk >= 3.20.
- Fixed “FFmpeg not found” error in Linux AppImages.
- JACK support is now available for Linux AppImages.
- Basic support for CMake build system.
- Download the Linux appimage file
- Right-click on the file and click properties. Click on Permissions tab and check the box to make it executable
- Then run the file as it does not require any installation