Wine 2.21 changelog:
- Still more metafile support in GdiPlus.
- Indirect draws support in Direct 3D.
- Calling convention fixes on ARM.
- Improved serial port detection on Linux.
- Services fixes on WoW64.
- Better DPI scaling in the Shell Explorer.
- Hydro Thunder from Midway Arcade Treasures 3 crashes quickly after the start
- Resetting a write watch can cause memory access violation in kernel
- SpinTires crashes with unimplemented function d3dx9_36.dll.D3DXFrameFind
- user32/tests/msg.ok intermittent failure in SendMessage from other thread
- user32/tests/clipboard intermittent failure ("expected freed memory")
- dinput/tests/mouse intermittently fails in Acquire() and GetDeviceData()
- Multiple games require sample_c_lz for cube/array textures (Winexy, Witcher 3, Flame in the Flood)
- The Witcher 3 freezes the system in a certain area of the game
- Process Hacker 2.x needs ADVAPI32.dll.LsaLookupPrivilegeName
- NieR:Automata - Most bullets are invisible
- Medusa Demo crashes with unimplemented function d3dx10_43.dll.D3DX10PreprocessShaderFromMemory
- USB "ttyACM0" serial port not being created
- Keepass2 fails to launch
- MSVC LINK.EXE version 14.11.25547.0 crashes due to unimplemented function _memicmp_l
- comctl32 cannot load its assembly on arm
- kernel32/tests/console.ok fails
It's support Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 17.04 Open terminal and run following commands:
|$ wget -nc https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/Release.key
$ sudo apt-key add Release.key
$ sudo apt-add-repository 'https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/ubuntu/'
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install --install-recommends winehq-devel
Check version wine:
|$ wine --version|