- Fixed undefined symbol references in libnvidia-glcore.so.
- Fixed a potential hang in Vulkan applications such as vkQuake and DOTA2 that use vkFences for present synchronization.
- Fixed a bug that caused the driver to not set HDMI YUV 420 4K modes correctly on some TVs, such as the VIZIO D40u-D1.
- Updated CurrentMetaMode reporting via the NV-CONTROL API to reflect whether ForceCompositionPipeline or ForceFullCompositionPipeline are set in the current MetaMode.
- Added the ability to over- and under-clock certain GeForce GPUs in the GeForce GTX 1000 series and later. For GPUs that allow it, an offset can be applied to clock values in some clock domains of all performance levels. This clock manipulation is done at the user's own risk. See the README documentation of the "CoolBits" X configuration option for more details.
- Implemented initial support for PRIME Synchronization to synchronize flipping between an NVIDIA PRIME display source and a separate PRIME display sink. This support is experimental and currently requires a prerelease X.org X server.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Vulkan applications from presenting from multiple queues to the same X11 swapchain.
- Added the "PixelShiftMode" MetaMode option, enabling support for 4K and 8K pixel shift displays.
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:graphics-drivers/ppa
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install nvidia-370 nvidia-settings