Flowblade 1.8.0 Features
Let’s dive deeper and check out the new Flowblade 1.8.0 Features..
- Comes with 3 move tools and 3 trim tools.
- 4 methods to insert / overwrite / append clips on the timeline.
- Drag’n’Drop clips on the timeline.
- Clip and compositor parenting with other clips.
- Max 9 combined video and audio tracks available.
- 6 compositors. Mix, zoom, move and rotate source video with keyframed animation tools.
- 19 blends. Standard image blend modes like Add, Hardlight and Overlay are available.
- 40+ pattern wipes.
- 50+ image filters: color correction, image effects, distorts, alpha manipulation, blur, edge detection, motion effects, freeze frame, etc.
- 30+ audio filters: keyframed volume mixing, echo, reverb, distort, etc.
- Most common video and audio formats, depends on installed MLT/FFMPEG codecs
- JPEG, PNG, TGA, TIFF graphics file types
- SVG vector graphics
- Numbered frame sequences
1. First download .deb file for Flowblade 1.8.0 from here.
2. Open terminal and go the directory where you’ve downloaded the .deb file and run the following commands to install it
|$ cd ~/Downloads
$ sudo dpkg -i ./flowblade-1.8.0-1_all.deb
If you get any dependency errors, you need to install some additional packages as shown.
|$ sudo apt-get install -f|