- History: drag the History slider to view previous versions.
- Collaboration: share your note with others and allow them to edit.
- Publishing: make your note public with its own URL.
- Tags: organize your notes effectively with tags.
- Pinning: pin notes right from the note list so they’re easy to find.
- A fix for notes sometimes not syncing when the connection went offline.
- Links now open in an external browser instead of an internal window.
- Small design improvements.
- First, enable it globally by going to the toolbar menu and selecting Preferences →Writing → Enable Markdown. Next, enable it on your note by selecting the Info panel icon and toggle the Markdown setting.
- Now, you’re ready to edit and preview Markdown!
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ wget https://github.com/Automattic/simplenote-electron/releases/download/v1.0.2/simplenote-1.0.2.deb
$ sudo dpkg -i simplenote-1.0.2.deb