MKVToolNix 9.2.0 changelog
- MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: the action "select all attached files" in the popup menu actions for the attached files view has been split up into "enable all attached files" and "disable all attached files"
- MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix on Windows: removing the drive letter does not cause the colon to be removed automatically anymore.
- MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool bug fix: it's no longer possible to select "1" as the maximum number of files to split into as mkvmerge doesn't accept that value.
mkvmerge: bug fix: the "interval" chapter generation mode was always creating one chapter too many.
- mkvmerge: bug fix: if a certain number of chapters had been generated with --generate-chapters then mkvmerge wasn't replacing the void placerholder with the actual chapters.
- MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool bug fix: the track column "default track in output" wasn't taking into account if the track had its "default track" flag set to "no" in the source file. This would result in the column showing "yes" in certain situations even though mkvmerge would assign "no".
- See changelog for more details
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ wget -q -O - https://mkvtoolnix.download/gpg-pub-moritzbunkus.txt | sudo apt-key add -
$ echo "deb http://mkvtoolnix.download/ubuntu/trusty/ ./" | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install mkvtoolnix mkvtoolnix-gui