RemoteBox 2.1 Changelog
- Added support for TCP mode on virtual serial ports
- Added support for encryption of the guest
- Added additional fields in the VMM, Encrypted & UUID
- Added support for 4 serial ports
- Added support for setting the audio controller codec
- Paused guests can now be powered off
- Set default guest OS types for new guests to Windows 7 64bit, Ubuntu 64bit, Solaris 11 64bit for their respective OS families
- Improved logon failure error reporting. It should help determine whether the failed logon is incorrect credentials or the service not running
- Fixed an issue exporting appliances of guests with USB attached storage. USB attached storage is not supported by appliances.
- Various GUI tweaks
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ wget -q -O - http://archive.getdeb.net/getdeb-archive.key | sudo apt-key add -
$ sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://archive.getdeb.net/ubuntu xenial-getdeb apps" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list'
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install remotebox