Battle For Wesnoth 1.12.6 Changelog
Legend of Wesmere:
- Fixed recruit lists for AI sides in MP mode.
- Made it so the campaign displays an error and aborts when started with Shuffle Sides enabled in MP mode.
- Updated translations: British English, Galician, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, RACV, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Fixed glitches of river ford transitions.
- GUI1 comboboxes now use the thinner menu frame style.
- Fixed minimap buttons appearing without contents or in the wrong state when the game window is resized, when using debug commands to toggle fog and/or shroud, and probably a lot of other occurrences that are now covered by a proper fix on top of the quick hacks shipped with versions 1.11.16 and 1.12.3.
- Fixed MP lobby games list coming up empty when Invert is checked while Apply Filter is not
- Fixed Observers icon appearing behind other top bar items in MP games on horizontal UI resolutions < 1024
- Fixed ToD schedule progress indicator appearing behind other top bar items on vertical UI resolutions < 600.
- Revert all updates to hot-key handling which broke letter-based short-cuts on non-US keyboard layouts, where characters are in different key locations
- Fix the move-to-targets candidate action of the default AI ignoring tunnels
- Fix two rare bugs in the goto candidate action that resulted in goto moves by other units being skipped after a unit could not get to its goal.
- Fixed possible assertion failures in multiplayer.
- Fixed false positive OOS messages in replay when replaying games from an older Wesnoth version.
- Fixed saving the game during a replay creating corrupt saves
- Fixed unit test compilation against Boost 1.60 and later
Run the following commands in Terminal to install Wesnoth 1.12.6, via PPA, on Ubuntu:
|sudo add-apt-repository ppa:vincent-c/wesnoth
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install wesnoth