Arduino IDE 1.6.10 Changelog
- A lot of bugfixes to builder
- Libraries can now define the property "includes" in the library.properties to tell the IDE which `#include <...>` lines should be added to the sketch when the "Include library" command is used.
- Examples are now filtered by architecture
- Added more graceful handling of upload failures
- Solved a bug that crashed the IDE with some exotic serial devices
- avr: toolchain updated to latest Atmel release 3.5.3 The updated tools are now binutils-2.26, gcc-4.9.2, avr-libc-2.0.0, gdb-7.8
- avr: avrdude updated to version 6.3
- fixed a small bug that caused a compile error on some 3rd party derivatives boards based on Leonardo
- sam: added snprintf_P to avr/pgmspace.h stub.
- avr: Fix TX buffer being overwritten by multiple Wire.write(...) calls in slave mode.
- Another small fix to String iterators.
- Added getTimeout() method to Stream.
- avr: Fixed USB wakeup event handling, this solves some rare lockups of serial port on some linux distributions
- Speed and size improvement on Print::printFloat(..).
- avr: Added Serial.availableForWrite() for USB-CDC serial ports
- avr: Added PIN_* defines to all board variants
1. Download the latest packages, Linux 32-bit or Linux 64-bit, from the official link below: www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
2. Open terminal from Unity Dash, App Launcher, or via Ctrl+Alt+T keys. When it opens, run below commands one by one:
|$ cd ~/Downloads
$ tar -xvf arduino-1.6.10-*.tar.xz
$ sudo mv arduino-1.6.10 /opt
$ cd /opt/arduino-1.6.10/
$ chmod +x install.sh
Finally, launch Arduino IDE from Unity Dash, Application Launcher, or via Desktop shortcut.