Powder Player Features
- Fast and reliable
- Full support for streaming to DLNA, Chromecast, AppleTV, Browser and Other Players.
- An incredible list of hotkeys that rival those of VLC itself.
- Finds subtitles in all languages and auto-selects your language, it also supports encoding selection and adding your own subtitles.
- It has a lot of configuration options to make your torrent streaming and downloading experience unique to your personality and needs.
- You can add as many torrents or videos to the same playlist as you want.
- Keeps a history of the last 20 items you've seen.
- Can be associated with Magnet Links, Torrent Files and Video Files.
- You can use Scan Library or Scan Server and it will try to predict and add the missing items from your playlist based on what others have watched.
- If you have a slow connection, you can enable Speed Pulsing and it will only use the minimum necessary to stream or download your torrent.
- Complete Rewrite and Redesign of Powder Player v0.98
- Trakt Support
- Casting Support for: Chromecast, Airplay, DLNA (1000s of TVs, Game Stations, some Phones, etc.), Browsers (Phones, Tablets, other PCs), other Players, Friends, etc.
- Advanced Casting Features: Subtitles, Subtitle Color, Subtitle Position, Subtitle Size, Force Quality
- Possibility to Change DLNA Finder
- Fixed Magnet Link Association for Cases in Which it Didn't Work Before
- New Torrent Settings: Forced Download, Speed Limit, Default Trackers, Download All Files
- Plugin Shortcuts that allow searching on sites, youtube channels, etc. and playing their feeds by just typing their shortcut followed by an action or search query in the "Use a URL" field (ex: ".yt funny video" searches for "funny video" on youtube, etc)
- Support for Playing Video From Tens of New Websites (youtube-dl is now included)
- Trakt Info Button in Player (showing episode / movie image, episode / movie title, description and imdb rating)
- Episode / Movie Images in Playlist
- Missing in This Release: Removed Auto-updater, Translations, Keeping Aspect Ratio / Crop / Zoom Settings Between Playlist Items
- A Lot of Other Changes
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ wget https://github.com/jaruba/PowderPlayer/releases/download/v1.10/PowderPlayer_v1.10.tar.gz
$ tar xvf PowderPlayer_v1.10.tar.gz
refer original : https://howto-ubuntunew.blogspot.com/