IntelliJ IDEA 2017.2.3 Changelog:
- fixed:"Call Hierarchy" tab in find usage steals focus
- fixed:Changelog converted automatically to US-ASCII
- fixed:Installing new versions of apps loses "font ligature" setting
- fixed:Unable to build project
- fixed:Orphaned threads running ChooseByNameBase$CalcElementsThread
- fixed:New Project Wizard: Java module tooltip is shown for Android module
- fixed:Delegate IDE build/run actions to Gradle doesn't work in a presence of Android subproject
- fixed:SQL console button doesn't work when toolbar is disabled
- UML functions are disabled on database during file indexing
- fixed:Cannot move/resize diff view area of Commit Changes dialog
- See announcement for details.
We can add this PPA to Ubuntu Operating Systems and install Flacon with few easy commands.
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/apps
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install intellij-idea-community
refer original : https://howto-ubuntunew.blogspot.com/