Bugs in MyNotex 1.4.0
- The French language file is broken, so the menu items are not shown. As a workaround, download the correct French language file from https://sites.google.com/site/mynotex/files/fr.lng?attredirects=0&d=1, rename it as "translation-1.4.0" and copy it in the folder ~./config/mynotex overwriting the existing file with the same name (fixed in the 1.4.1 version).
- If an already existing condition is added to the find procedure, the software reports it more times in the condition list (fixed in the 1.4.1 version).
- In some rare circumstances, opening a file of MyNotex, the text of the first note is not shown (fixed in the 1.4.1 version).
- In the export procedure, the names of the headers of the activity list of a note are always in English (fixed in the 1.4.1 version).
- Moving up and down a paragraph in a list, the bullet is not updated (fixed in the 1.4.1 version).
- If all the activities of a note are deleted, the label at the bottom of them is not cleared (fixed in the 1.4.1 version).
- The software hangs on printing if no printer is installed (fixed in the 1.4.1 version).
The GetDeb repository contains the latest packages of MyNotex, available for Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 17.04 and derivatives.
1. Add the GetDeb repository via command:
|$ sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://archive.getdeb.net/ubuntu $(lsb_release -sc)-getdeb apps" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/getdeb.list'|
For Linux Mint 18.x, replace $(lsb_release -sc) directly with xenial in the command. Type in your password when prompts and hit Enter.
2. Download and install the repository key via command:
|$ wget -q -O- http://archive.getdeb.net/getdeb-archive.key | sudo apt-key add -|
3. Running command update and install:
|$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install mynotex
(Optional) To remove MyNotex, use command:
|$ sudo apt-get remove mynotex
$ sudo apt-get autoremove
refer original : https://howto-ubuntunew.blogspot.com/