Graceful, and sophisticated interface
Easy configuration, intuitive operation
Robustness and stability
The appearance and interface are designed to be familiar to new users coming from other popular email clients, as well as experienced users. Almost all commands are accessible with the keyboard.
Claws Mail 3.15.1 Changelog:
- bug 3348, 'Contact pictures not deleted when contact is deleted'
- bug 3721, 'Fails to build in Debian kfreebsd-*'
- bug 3744, 'Crash upon deleting tags.'
- bug 3822, 'AttRemover deletes message and fails to create new one when disk is full'
- bug 3828, '"Re-edit" should not recycle the Message-ID header'
- bug 3835, 'autogen.sh fails with invalid test on line 33'
- bug 3855, 'segfault at startup with old profile and IMAP account'
- bug 3866, 'slibtool causes compile failure'
- fix crash in sieve manager window when no account has sieve enabled.
- fix incorrect labels in folder selection dialog.
- fix RSSyl feeds getting renamed to "Untitled feed".
- fix Resent-Date value.
- fix typo around libarchive in configure.ac.
Opening terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T) and running the command:
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/claws-mail
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install claws-mail
(Optional) To remove Claws Mail, use command:
|$ sudo apt-get remove --autoremove claws-mail|