Vuze 5.7.4 Changelog:
- UI | Option to filter by hash in torrent views via 't:' prefix.
- UI | Subscriptions can now be looked up from torrent options dialog.
- UI | Option to manually enable/disable subscriptions.
- UI | Search box now supports history.
- UI | Download history view.
- UI | Inform when previously downloaded torrent re-added.
- UI | Country flags now shown in Vivaldi view.
- UI | Subscriptions can now be grouped in the sidebar.
- UI | Added search template menus to search area.
- UI | Added a 'force deselect' option to templates.
- UI | Unviewed notifications are now highlighted.
- UI | Added filter to Tags Overview.
- Core | Plugin Bar/Quick Config now has option to enforce time limited rate limits.
- Core | Added last-active tag constraint.
- Core | Added 'find more like...' feature.
- Core | Added seed_count, peer_count and seed_peer_ratio to tag constraints.
- Core | Option to exclude protocol overhead from rate limits.
- Core | Added scope to Tag constraints to control when they are applied.
- Core | Added resume_in Tag constraint.
- UI | Subscription lookup dialog improvements.
- UI | Active tag now visible for all modes.
- UI | Explicit chat dialog pop-outs now always pop-out.
- UI | Brazilian Portuguese translation update.
- UI | Basque translation update.
- UI | Updated share-ratio-progress column to show eta for next ratio to be met.
- UI | Added Java install location to About window.
- UI | Fixed naming of tracker-based Tags.
- Core | Ignore 'force start' downloads when applying share-ratio based stop actions.
- Core | Ignore the 'move only in default dir' setting for tag based move-on-complete when overall 'move on complete' isn't enabled as this is confusing.
- Core | Processing time now excluded from RTT calculations.
- Core | Pick up download state related tag constraint updates quicker.
- Core | Switch to Java 1.6 bytecode.
- Core | Newer SWT requires J8. Pick swt jar based on Java version and 64/32 bit. Upgrade swt.jar being used if older than one in "swt/". Min Java in 1.6.
- UI | General view wasn't picking up data source changes.
- UI | Fixed some subscription table sorting errors.
- UI | Prefix not being layed out correctly in date based columns.
- UI | Fixed logic to launch websites in browser by default.
- UI | Wrong default path was being used for move to location.
- UI | Brought back toolbar item tooltips.
- UI | QR code area in Remote Pairing window not big enough to show full QR code on clean Windows 2008 machine.
- Core | Fixed occasional subscription download failures.
- Core | Reduce CPU usage caused by misbehaving network interfaces.
- Core | Delete subscription wasn't actually deleting them.
- Core | Handle null network interfaces.
- Core | Don't auto-download results that have already been marked as read.
- Core | Fix tags not being applied on restore-from-archive.
- Core | Rate limit table refreshes to reduce CPU.
- Core | Backup updated to ignore a few troublesome locked files.
- Core | Fix interaction between file priority and first/last piece priority.
- Core | Fixed of downloads leaving paused ones in semi-paused state.
- Core | Tag tracker properties were not consistently matching.
- Core | Fixed incorrect chat dialog reference counting.
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ wget -q -O- http://archive.getdeb.net/getdeb-archive.key | sudo apt-key add -
$ sudo sh -c 'echo "deb http://archive.getdeb.net/ubuntu yakkety-getdeb apps" >> /etc/apt/sources.list'
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install vuze