Qt 3D Studio will work with both Qt 5.9 and 5.10. The runtime and the 3D Studio application are both available under commercial and GPL licensing.
Qt 5.10.0 released Changelog:
- Added rudimentary implementation of QStringView. It is missing some (important) const-QString functions, but is fully functional as an interface type. To be completed for Qt 5.11.
- Added many more functions to QLatin1String, too, co-evolving QLatin1String as the const char*-Latin-1-version of QStringView.
- Added QIODevice::skip() to improve performance in read operations.
- Explicitly little and big-endian integer types exposed (for instance qint16_le, quint32_be) for machine-independent data-type parsing.
- Added QRandomGenerator providing a simple API for high-quality (optionally seed-less) random numbers.
- Added accessors for metadata time fields of files to QFileInfo.
- Added QSemaphoreReleaser a RAII-style class for QSemaphore.
- Added QKeyValueIterator for more efficient iteration over keys of an associative container
- Added cross-platform Vulkan enablers for Windows, Linux (xcb) and Android (level 23+): QVulkanInstance, QWindow with type VulkanSurface, and QVulkanWindow
- Added new flags and functions to QSurfaceFormat and QOpenGLWidget to request sRGB-capable default/backing framebuffers
- The OpenGL ES 3.2 API is now exposed in a cross-platform manner via QOpenGLExtraFunctions.
- QImages can now use more than 2GByte of pixel data.
- Added QFont::PreferNoShaping style strategy.
- QWidget::createWindowContainer() is now functional on Android
- QOpenGLWidget is now usable for rendering and reading back (grabbing) offscreen content.
- Added AA_DisableWindowContextHelpButton attribute that prevents the automatic" What's this" button on dialogs on Windows
- Added tabStopDistance property in QTextOption, QTextEdit and QPlainTextEdit
See release notes for full details
Open terminal and insert command line...
64bit OS only.
|$ wget http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.10/5.10.0/qt-opensource-linux-x64-5.10.0.run
$ chmod +x qt-opensource-linux-x64-5.10.0.run