PyCharm 2017.3 Changelog:
- make creating and selecting Python interpreters easier
- A new scientific mode, which puts all the tools you need for data science at your fingertips (Scientific mode is only available in PyCharm Professional Edition)
- an all new HTTP client for those of you who build (REST) APIs.
- Fully supports for Django 2.0 (Django support is only available in PyCharm Professional Edition)
- supports running Python modules (python -m <module name>)
- added support for SSH config files
We can install the Snap package. WELL integrated with Ubuntu. Support for Ubuntu 16.04 and higher:
Open terminal via Ctrl+Alt+T and insert command line...
For PyCharm 2017.3 community edition
|$ sudo snap install pycharm-community --classic|
For PyCharm 2017.3 professional edition, run following command instead:
|$ sudo snap install pycharm-professional --classic|
Option, remover Snap package:
|$ sudo snap remove pycharm-community pycharm-professional|