Designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible, GnuCash allows you to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses. As quick and intuitive to use as a checkbook register, it is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
The GnuCash development team announces GnuCash 2.6.17, the sixteenth maintenance release in the 2.6-stable series.
GnuCash 2.6.19 Changelog:
Between 2.6.18 and 2.6.19, the following bugfixes were accomplished:
- Disabling OFX, AqBanking or python-bindings support cripples the dist build target. (Partial: The requisite files for AQB and OFX are provided. There remain ways to break the distribution.)
- FTBFS with libdbi 0.9.0-5 on Debian
- Failed to create file "/usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/gschemas.compiled.XY789Y".
- A better way to handle MySQL's 0000-00-00 invalid date indicator.
- Fix python build and test errors on Mac.
- Add translator hint comments to C and glade files.
- Improve type of bank accounts in SKR03
- Stop testing GObject's handling of invalid parameters
Opening terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T) and running the command:
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/gnucash
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install gnucash
Optional, to remove GnuCash 2.6.19, open terminal and run command::
|$ sudo apt-get remove --autoremove gnucash|