MKVToolNix 9.6.0 changelog
- mkvextract: VobSub bug fix: mkvextract will add a "langidx" line to the .idx file upon extraction.
- MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer enhancement: added a column "source file's directory" to the track list.
- MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer enhancement: added an option for selecting all tracks of the currently selected source files in the source file context menu.
- MKVToolNix GUI: job output tool bug fix: the button for acknowledging warnings & errors wasn't properly disabled when the user used outside methods of acknowledging them (e.g. via the menu or via the job queue).
- mkvmerge: MPLS parser bug fix: fixed reading the "in" & "out" timestamps for "play items". This bug resulted in mkvmerge not reading the correct range from the referenced M2TS file under certain rare circumstances.
- mkvmerge: bug fix: mkvmerge was entering endless loops under certain conditions when appending files.
- MKVToolNix GUI: new feature: added options in the preferences to only show the list of often used languages/country codes/character sets in their respective selections instead of both the often used and the full list.
- Released v9.5.0 "Quiet Fire".
- mkvmerge, mkvextract: VobSub handling bug fix: mkvmerge and mkvextract will now update the duration stored in the SPU bitsream with the duration from the container level if it differs at least 1ms.
- See changelog for more details
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ wget -q -O - https://mkvtoolnix.download/gpg-pub-moritzbunkus.txt | sudo apt-key add -
$ echo "deb http://mkvtoolnix.download/ubuntu/yakkety/ ./" | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install mkvtoolnix mkvtoolnix-gui