Darktable 2.2 Changelog:
- Add new automatic perspective correction module
- Liquify tool for all your fancy pixel moving
- A new image module to use a Color Look Up Table (CLUT) to change colors in the image
- In Highlight reconstruction module, the mode LCh reconstruction was completely rewritten, and is no longer useless!
- A new tool, darktable-chart, that goes along with the CLUT module, to create styles for the latter
- Exposure fusion in the basecurve module to lower the dynamic range of images
- Add new raw overexposure indication
- Darkroom: the preview (in top-left corner) is now no longer pre-demosaiced (but just downscaled without demosaicing it at the same time), thus the preview, color picker, histogram show the proper results, especially when there is highlight clipping.
We can add this PPA to Ubuntu Operating Systems and install Darktable with few easy commands.
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pmjdebruijn/darktable-unstable
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install darktable