Fotoxx 16.10 changelog:
- Compensate GTK API changes in Ubuntu 16.10.
- Keys F1 (= help) and Escape (= cancel) were made consistent in all dialogs.
- The Select Hairy function and user interface were improved somewhat.
- The image search function saves its output to the album Search Results (preserve search results when subsequent actions replace the gallery).
- Batch Add/Remove Tags: the user interface was extended to make it easier to choose from existing tags or create new tags as needed.
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ sudo apt-get install gdebi
$ wget http://www.kornelix.net/downloads/packages-16.10/fotoxx-16.10-x86_64.deb
$ sudo gdebi fotoxx-16.10-x86_64.deb