- All notes are stored as plain-text files on your desktop computer.
- Sync them over devices (desktop & mobile) with your ownCloud or Nextcloud sync client.
- Use ownCloud Notes to edit your notes in the web.
- there now new context menu entries in the note list
- a New note menu entry to create a new note
- a Rename note menu entry to rename the note if you allowed the note filename to be different than the headline in the General settings
- the Edit tag context menu entry in the tag tree was renamed to Rename tag
- there now is a software repository for Debian Linux 9.0
- please visit the Debian installation page for instructions
- there now is a software repository for Fedora 26
- please visit the Fedora installation page for instructions
- there now is a software repository for openSUSE Leap 42.3
- please visit the openSUSE installation page for instructions
- added more Japanese and German translation
We can add this PPA to Ubuntu Operating Systems and install QOwnNotes with few easy commands.
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pbek/qownnotes
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install qownnotes
Option, remove QOwnNotes
|$ sudo apt-get remove --autoremove qownnotes|
refer original : https://howto-ubuntunew.blogspot.com/