Deluge 1.3.15 a bug fix release that resolves a few issues introduced in 1.3.14 along with other minor fixes.
Network Proxy Settings:
- Since libtorrent 0.16 there has only been a single proxy that applies to all types (Peer, web, etc.) so to prevent bugs with accidentally unsetting the proxy values Deluge now only sets a single proxy but mirrors the settings from peer type to the other proxy types for user display only to show that proxy is enabled for all connections. In the GTKUI this means that the other types are greyed out and will be unable to be set. This is a stopgap measure for 1.3 code and is properly fixed for 2.0 release.
- Highly recommended to upgrade to this release as it contains a directory traversal security fix that once again has the real potential to compromise your machine.
- The dialog button locations will now be uniform across the application. A proper fix to copy the Windows OS button placement will be implemented for 2.x release.
- There is a confirmed shutdown bug with the standalone client (classic mode) so before shutting down or logging off on Windows, either ensure Deluge is closed or run in thinclient mode.
Deluge 1.3.15 Changelog:
- Fix issues with displaying libtorrent single proxy.
- Fix libtorrent 1.2 trackers crashing Deluge UIs.
- Fix error in torrent priorities causing file priority mismatch in UIs.
- Configure gtkrc to use consistent button ordering on Windows.
- Fix column sort state not saved in Thinclient mode.
- Fix connection manager error with malformed ip.
- Rename SystemTray/Indicator? 'Pause/Resume? All' to 'Pause/Resume? Session'.
- Workaround lt single proxy by greying out unused proxy types.
- Security Fix: Check render template files exist otherwise raise 404.
- Fix webui passing string for int port value.
- Add WebUI preferences page detailing lack of configuration via WebUI.
- Add WebUI preferences page detailing how to configure plugin.
How to install Deluge 1.3.15 on Ubuntu
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:deluge-team/ppa
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install deluge
In the command, you may replace deluge with deluge-web for web UI, or deluge-console for console UI, deluged for daemon.
refer original : https://howto-ubuntunew.blogspot.com/