The latest version available is RedNotebook 1.13, which has been released recently, coming with changes.
- When selecting a journal directory, show all journal directories by default (thanks Paul Jackson).
- Allow ampersands in e-mail addresses (lp:1570476, thanks pdofak).
- python-gtkspell has been renamed to python-gtkspellcheck. Update docs and debian/control accordingly.
- Format your text bold, italic or underlined
- Insert Images, files and links to websites
- Links and mail addresses are recognized automatically
- Spell Check
- Automatic saving
- Backup to zip archive
- Word Clouds with most often used words and tags
- Export the journal to plain text, HTML, Latex or PDF
- The data is stored in plain text files, no database is needed
- Translated into more than 30 languages
Add the PPA to your system, update the local repository index and install the rednotebook package:
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:rednotebook/stable
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install rednotebook
|$ sudo apt-get remove rednotebook|