qBittorrent 3.3.6 changelog :
qBittorrent v3.3.6 was released. Minor bugfixes of v3.3.5. It also fixes crashes on launch for some Windows setups. It is a libtorrent problem. On Windows it uses libtorrent 1.0.9+git f716aef5 with commit 45cff5837f7b4af reverted as this one is causing the crashes. Investigation is ongoing. Mac OS X builds are ready too. Ubuntu PPA will follow.
- BUGFIX: Do not create save folder in advanc
- BUGFIX: Fix upper-bound limit of command line for "Run External Program" in Windows
- BUGFIX: Invoke system's cmd.exe directly.
- BUGFIX: Workaround space issues in file path for running external program on Windows.
- BUGFIX: Fix icons are missing when using RTL languages in Options dialog.
We can add this PPA to Ubuntu Operating Systems and install qBittorrent with few easy commands.
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:qbittorrent-team/qbittorrent-stable
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install qbittorrent