It is for users and developers wanting to create databases, search, and edit data. It uses a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, and you don't need to learn complicated SQL commands
SQLite Browser 3.9.1 Changelog
- Fixed default font selected being incorrectly detected.
- Increased custom Page Size upper limit.
- Fixed program not being able to uninstall from "Programs and Features" in Windows 7.
- Fixed executing current line action incorrectly logging the entire SQL.
- Added HTML entities escaping in output when executing SQL - b9dd11d.
- Fixed Indexes with spaces around their name not being able to be deleted.
- Removed quotes around content when a single cell is copied.
- Help button should not be present in Windows title bar.
- See changelog for more
Run the following commands in Terminal to install SQLite Browser 3.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04:
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:linuxgndu/sqlitebrowser-testing
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install sqlitebrowser