announce the first bugfix release for the 2.2 series of darktable, 2.2.1
Darktable 2.2.1 Changelog:
- Show a dialog window that tells when locking the database/library failed
- Ask before deleting history stack from lightable.
- preferences: make features that are not available (greyed out) more obvious
- Always cleanup undo list before entering darkroom view. Fixes crash when using undo after re-entering darkroom
- Darkroom: properly delete module instances. Fixes rare crashes after deleting second instance of module.
- Levels and tonecurve modules now also use 256 bins.
- Rawoverexposed module: fix visualization when a camera custom white balance preset is used
- Canon EOS M5
We can add this PPA to Ubuntu Operating Systems and install Darktable with few easy commands.
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pmjdebruijn/darktable-unstable
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install darktable