Luminance HDR 2.5.0 Changelog:
- NEW: New tonemapping operator ferradans11
- NEW: New tonemapping operator mai11
- NEW: Better HiDPI support
- NEW: Better CLI interface, also for Windows
- NEW: "Fast Export", which renders current image in full size
- NEW: Export to HTML (Create a webpage with embedded HDR viewer)
- NEW: Optional automatic adjustment of LDRs levels
- NEW: List version of supported cameras for RAW files (and some libraw info)
- NEW: New UI "Dark Theme"
- NEW: Switch UI Full Screen (F11), show LDRs and HDRs Full Screen (F10)
- NEW: Portuguese (Brazil) translation
- more robust hugin align
- Fix various crashes
- greater EV values range in HdrWizard
- better printing support and print preview in HelpBrowser
- restore load/save curves in HdrWizard
We can add this PPA to Ubuntu Operating Systems and install Luminance HDR with few easy commands.
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dhor/myway
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install luminance-hdr
Optional, to remove Luminance HDR, do:
|$ sudo apt-get remove --autoremove luminance-hdr|