Hugin 2017 Changelog:
The version 2017.0 is mainly a bug fix release. The biggest fixes regard:
- Several fixes for working with HDR images (display in GUI, photometric optimizer, handling of under/over exposured pixels in merging code).
- Fixes handling of masks in cpfind when images needs remapping for cp finding.
- Sometimes unsaved changes were disregarded without asking the user (e.g. when loading a project via the recently used projects list). Unsaved changes should now always require user confirmation.
- Optimizer tabs uses now checkboxes instead of bold underlined font for marking of variables to be optimized.
- Use wxWidgets help windows instead of default browser (Linux&Mac only, this provides table of content, index and full text search in help files).
- Added special assistant variant for single image projects.
- Display of final panorama dimensions on stitcher tab.
- Extended the user defined output sequences:
- The shipped user defined output sequences are exposed in the GUI as own sub-menu.
- Added some more user defined output sequences (layered TIFF, cube faces).
- Added new placeholder %sourceimage% to user defined output sequence.
We can add this PPA to Ubuntu Operating Systems and install Hugin with few easy commands.
Open terminal and insert command line...
|$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hugin/hugin-builds
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install hugin
Option, remove Hugin
|$ sudo apt-get remove hugin
$ sudo apt-get install ppa-purge
$ sudo ppa-purge ppa:hugin/hugin-builds
refer original : https://howto-ubuntunew.blogspot.com/